To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of fractures of the talus: body and head regions.Foot Ankle Clin. 2004; 9: 709-722
- Antegrade-retrograde opposing lag screws for internal fixation of simple displaced talar neck fractures.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 54: 23-28
- Outcomes of talar neck fractures: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Orthop Trauma. 2015; 29: 210-215
- Talar neck fractures: a systematic review of the literature.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2013; 52: 56-61
- Open reduction and stable fixation of isolated, displaced talar neck and body fractures.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86: 2229-2234
- Talar neck and body fractures.Injury. 2009; 40: 120-135
- Fractures of the neck of the talus.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1970; 52: 991-1002
- A new look at the Hawkins classification for talar neck fractures: which features of injury and treatment are predictive of osteonecrosis?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 192-197
- Injuries of the talus and its joints.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1976; : 243-262
- The blood supply of the talus.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1970; 52: 160-167
- Quantitative assessment of the vascularity of the talus with gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2011; 93: 1116-1121
- Arterial anatomy of the talus: a cadaver and gadolinium-enhanced MRI study.Foot Ankle Int. 2010; 31: 987-993
- Talar neck fractures and rates of avascular necrosis.J Foot Ankle Surg. 1999; 38: 154-162
- Avascular necrosis of the talus.Orthop Clin North Am. 2004; 35: 383-395
- Talar neck fractures: results and outcomes.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2004; 86: 1616-1624
- Magnetic resonance imaging to detect avascular necrosis after open reduction and internal fixation of talar neck fractures.Foot Ankle Int. 1996; 17: 742-747
- Fractures of the body of the talus.Acta Orthop Scand. 1977; 48: 317-324
- Fracture of the collum tali: an experimental study.J Biomech. 1976; 9: 277-279
- Anatomy of the foot and ankle.2nd edition. Lippincott, Philadelphia1993
- Fractures and fracture-dislocations of the talus.in: Coughlin M.J. Mann R.A. Saltzman C.L. Surgery of the foot and ankle. 8th edition. Mosby, Philadelphia2007: 2075-2136
- Talus fractures: surgical principles.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2009; 26: 91-103
- Imaging of the talus.Foot Ankle Clin. 2004; 9: 685-701
- Talus fracture management.Foot Ankle Clin. 2008; 13: 635-657
- Treatment of comminuted talar neck fractures with use of minifragment plating.J Orthop Trauma. 2016; 30: 572-578
- Osteotomies of the talar neck for posttraumatic malalignment.Foot Ankle Clin. 2016; 21: 77-93
- Varus malalignment of the talar neck. Its effect on the position of the foot and on subtalar motion.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1996; 78: 1559-1567
- Contact characteristics of the subtalar joint: the effect of talar neck misalignment.J Orthop Res. 1992; 10: 544-551
- Fractures of the talus: a comprehensive review.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2012; 29: 187-203
- Posttraumatic avascular necrosis of the talus.Foot Ankle Clin. 2008; 13: 753-765
- Talar fractures.in: Southerland J.T. Boberg J.S. Downey M.S. Mcglamry’s comprehensive textbook of foot and ankle surgery. 4th edition. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2013: 1707-1738
- Functional outcomes after talar neck fractures.J Orthop Trauma. 2004; 18: 265-270
- Arthrodesis of the foot and ankle.in: Coughlin M.J. Mann R.A. Saltzman C.L. Surgery of the foot and ankle. 8th edition. Mosby, Philadelphia2007: 1087-1123
- Total talar fracture – long-term results of internal fixation of talar fractures. A multicentric study of 114 cases.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2012; 98: s48-s55
Disclosure: The author has nothing to disclose.
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.