Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- MD adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008; 16: 399-406
- Tibialis posterior tendon dysfunction.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989; 239: 196-206
- Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity: treatment of dysfunction of the posterior tibial tendon.JBJS Am. 1996; 78: 780-792
- Posterior tibial tendon rupture: a refined classification system.Foot Ankle Clin. 2007; 12: 233-249
- "Foot statics and surgery".N Engl J Med. 1936; 214: 353-362
- Plantarflexion opening wedge medial cuneiform osteotomy for correction of fixed forefoot varus associated with flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 568-574
- Radiographic analysis and clinical efficacy of hindfoot arthrodesis with versus without cotton osteotomy in stage iii adult acquired flatfoot Deformity.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2021; 61: 879-885
- Radiographic analysis of an opening wedge osteotomy of the medial cuneiform.Foot Ankle Int. 2011; 32: 278-287
- A plastic flat foot operation.J Bone Joint Surg. 1927; 9 -: 84-91T
- Evaluation of the medial column in flatfoot surgery.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2007; 24 (ISSN 0891-8422): 721-733
- Stabilization of medial longitudinal foot arch by peroneus longus transfer.Foot. 2016; 27: 22-26
- Biomechanical evaluation of longitudinal arch stability.Foot & Ankle. 1993; 14: 353-357
- Influence of foot posture on the functioning of the windlass mechanism.Foot. 2017; 30: 38-42
- Acquired flatfoot in adults due to dysfunction of the posterior tibial tendon.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 1173-1182
- The lateral column lengthening and medial column stabilization procedures.Clin Orthop. 1999; 365: 81-90
- The role of isolated gastrocnemius and combined Achilles contractures in the flatfoot.Foot Ankle Clin. 2007; 12: 363-379
- Treatment of stage II posterior tibial tendon deficiency with flexor digitorum longus tendon transfer and calcaneal osteotomy.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 445-450
- Naviculocuneiform arthrodesis for treatment of medial column instability associated with lateral peritalar subluxation.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2009; 26: 373-384
- Did failure occur because of medial column instability that was not recognized, or did it develop after surgery?.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22: 545-562
- The importance of the medial column in progressive collapsing foot deformity: osteotomies and stabilization.Foot Ankle Clin. 2021; 26: 507-521
- Update on stage IV acquired adult flatfoot disorder: when the deltoid ligament becomes dysfunctional.Foot Ankle Clin. 2012; 17: 351-360
- Hallux valgus/medial column instability and their relationship with posterior tibial tendon dysfunction.Foot Ankle Clin. 2018; 23: 297-313
- Forefoot supinatus.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2014; 31: 405-413
- J. Dynami c support of the human longitudinal arch. A biomechanical evaluation.Clin Orthop. 1995; 316: 165-172
- Biomechanics of the first ray. Part II: metatarsus primus varus as a cause of hypermobility. A three-dimensional kinematic analysis in a cadaver model.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2000; 39: 68-77
- Medial column biomechanics: nonsurgical and surgical implications.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2020; 37: 39-51
- The influence of the Peroneus Longus muscle on the foot under axial loading: a CT evaluated dynamic cadaveric model study.Clin Biomech. 2016; 34: 7-11
- Biomechanics of the first ray part V: the effect of equinus deformity: a 3-dimensional kinematic study on a cadaver model.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2005; 44: 114-120
- Graft shape affects midfoot correction and forefoot loading mechanics in lateral column lengthening osteotomies.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 1192-1199
- Posterior tibial tendon insufficiency results at different stages.HSS Journal®. 2006; 2: 157-160
- Plantar pressures in patients with and without lateral foot pain after lateral column lengthening.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010 Jan; 92: 81-91
- Incidence and radiographic predictors of valgus tibiotalar tilt after hindfoot fusion.Foot Ankle Int. 2017; 38: 519-525
- Imaging of adult flatfoot: correlation of radiographic measurements with MRI.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2015; 204: 354-359
- Assessment of various measurement methods to assess first metatarsal elevation in hallux rigidus.Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics. 2019; 4 (2473011419875686)
- Invasive in vivo measurement of rear-, mid-and forefoot motion during walking.Gait & posture. 2008; 28: 93-100
- Metzl,Naviculocuneiform sag in the acquired flatfoot: what to do.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22 (ISSN 1083-7515,ISBN 9780323545525): 529-544
- Surgical technique, fusion rates, and planovalgus foot deformity correction with naviculocuneiform fusion.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 232-237
Astion D.J., Deland J.T., Otis J.C., et al., Motion of the hindfoot after simulated arthrodesis, JBJS, 79 (2), 1997, 241–246.
Steiner C.S., Gilgen A., Zwicky L., et al., Combined subtalar and naviculocuneiform fusion for treating adult acquired flatfoot deformity with medial arch collapse at the level of the naviculocuneiform joint, Foot Ankle Int, 40 (1), 2019, 42–47.
- Triple arthrodesis: a long-term study with force plate analysis.Foot & Ankle. 1981; 2: 15-24
- The corrective power of the Cotton osteotomy.Fuß & Sprunggelenk. 2016; 14: 9-13
- Contribution of medial cuneiform osteotomy to correction of longitudinal arch collapse in stage iib adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39: 885-893
- Mobility changes of the first ray after hallux valgus surgery: clinical results after proximal metatarsal chevron osteotomy and distal procedure.Foot Ankle Int. 2008; 29: 468-472
- Hypermobility of the first ray in patients with planovalgus feet and tarsometatarsal osteoarthritis.Foot Ankle Surg. 2012; 18: 237-240
Johnson T.M., Hentges M.J., McMillen R.L., et al., Effect of the first tarsometatarsal (modified lapidus) arthrodesis on hindfoot alignment, J Foot Ankle Surg, 60 (2), 2021, 318–321.
Day J., Conti M.S., Williams N., et al., Contribution of first-tarsometatarsal joint fusion to deformity correction in the treatment of adult-acquired flatfoot deformity, Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics, 5 (3), 2020, 2473011420927321.
- 14 - correction of flatfoot deformity in the adult, reconstructive foot and ankle surgery: management of complications.3rd Edition. Elsevier, 2019: 194-219
- A valid measure for generalized hypermobility in children.J Pediatr. 2011; 158: 119-123.e4
- Talonavicular arthrodesis for the painful adult acquired flatfoot.Foot Ankle Int. 1996; 17: 658-661