To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Medial column procedures in the correction of adult acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Clin. 2012; 17: 283-298
- Forefoot supinatus.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2014; 31: 405-413
- Naviculocuneiform arthrodesis in adult flatfoot: a case series.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 58: 352-356
- Combined subtalar and naviculocuneiform fusion for treating adult acquired flatfoot deformity with medial arch collapse at the level of the naviculocuneiform joint.Foot Ankle Int. 2019; 40: 42-47
- Plantar plating for medial naviculocuneiform arthrodesis in progressive collapsing foot deformity.Foot Ankle Orthop. 2022; 7 (24730114221088517)
- Medial column procedures in the acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Clin. 2007; 12: 287-299
- Sarrafian's anatomy of the foot and ankle: descriptive, topographical, functional.Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphia2011 (Print)
- Anatomic description of the distal and intercuneiform articulations: a cadaveric study.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2021; 60: 1137-1143
- Anatomy of the naviculocuneiform joint.Foot Ankle Orthop. 2022; 7 (2473011421S00119)
- Functional reconstruction of the foot and ankle.Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Philadelphis2000
- Biomechanics of the first ray. Part IV: the effect of selected medial column arthrodeses. A three-dimensional kinematic analysis in a cadaver model.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2002; 41: 278-285
- Foot bone kinematics as measured in a cadaveric robotic gait simulator.Gait Posture. 2011; 33: 645-650
- The rotational positioning of the bones in the medial column of the foot: a weightbearing CT analysis.Iowa Orthop J. 2021; 41: 103-109
- Surgical technique, fusion rates, and planovalgus foot deformity correction with naviculocuneiform fusion.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 232-237
- Evaluation of the medial column in flatfoot surgery.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2007; 24: 721-733
- Dynamic correction for forefoot varus in stage II-A adult flatfoot: technique tip.Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 25: 698-700
- Biomechanical evaluation of naviculocuneiform fixation with lag screw and locking plates.Foot Ankle Surg. 2021; 27: 911-919
- The impact of nitinol staples on the compressive forces, contact area, and mechanical properties in comparison to a claw plate and crossed screws for the first tarsometatarsal arthrodesis.Foot Ankle Spec. 2016; 9: 232-240
- The incidence of nonunion of the naviculocuneiform joint arthrodesis: A systematic review.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2019; 58: 545-549
- Changes in the bony alignment of the foot after tendo-Achilles lengthening in patients with planovalgus deformity.J Orthop Surg Res. 2021; 16: 118
- Naviculocuneiform arthrodesis.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2007; 24: 753-763
Published online: December 30, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.