To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pediatric flatfoot.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22: 643-656
- Pediatric flatfoot.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2014; 26: 93-100
- How to approach the pediatric flatfoot.World J Orthopedics. 2016; 7: 1
- Outcomes of idiopathic flexible flatfoot deformity reconstruction in the young patient.Foot Ankle Orthopaedics. 2020; 5 (247301142093798)
- Tibialis posterior tendon dysfunction.Clin Orthopaedics Relat Res. 1989; 239: 196-206
- Adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.JBJS Rev. 2017; 5: e7
- Adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Orthopaedics. 2019; 4 (247301141882084)
- Biomechanics and orthotic treatment of the adult acquired flatfoot.Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2020; 37: 71-89
- Triple arthrodesis for adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Orthopaedics. 2019; 4 (247301141984960)
- Optimal position of the heel following reconstruction of the stage ii adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2015; 36: 919-927
- Functional outcome and gait analysis after triple or double arthrodesis.Foot Ankle Int. 1999; 20: 545-553
- Mid- to long-term outcome of 96 corrective hindfoot fusions in 84 patients with rigid flatfoot deformity.Bone Joint J. 2015; 97-B: 668-674
- Overcorrected flatfoot reconstruction.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22: 597-611
- The undercorrected flatfoot reconstruction.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22: 613-624
- What went wrong in triple arthrodesis?.Clin Orthopeadics Relate Res. 2001; 391: 218-223
- Clinical and radiographic outcome of revision surgery for failed triple arthrodesis.Foot Ankle Int. 1997; 18: 489-499
- Revision of failed triple arthrodesis with an opening-closing wedge osteotomy of the midfoot.Foot Ankle Int. 2004; 25: 456-461
- Correlation of clinical evaluation and radiographic hindfoot alignment in stage II adult-acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2018; 39 (SAGE Publications): 771-779
- Correlation of talar anatomy and subtalar joint alignment on weightbearing computed tomography with radiographic flatfoot parameters.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37 (SAGE Publications): 874-881
- Biomechanical evaluation of a cadaveric flatfoot model and lateral column lengthening technique.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2021; 60 (Elsevier BV): 956-959
- Descriptive quantitative analysis of rearfoot alignment radiographic parameters.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2015; 54 (Elsevier BV): 860-871
- Medial displacement calcaneal tuberosity osteotomy in the treatment of posterior tibial insufficiency.Foot Ankle Clin. 2001; 6 (Elsevier BV): 545-567
- Pre and postoperative analysis of flatfoot reconstruction sparing the talonavicular joint.J Foot And Ankle Surg. 2021; 60 (Elsevier BV): 650-654
- Radiographic correction following reconstruction of adult acquired flatfoot deformity using the cotton medial cuneiform osteotomy.Foot Ankle Int. 2016; 37: 508-513
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.