To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Pathoanatomy and etiology of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1999; 365: 12-22
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Insufficiency: which ligaments are involved?.Foot Ankle Int. 2005; 26: 427-435
- The ligament anatomy of the deltoid complex of the ankle: a qualitative and quantitative anatomical study.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: e62
- Subluxation of the talocalcaneal joint in adults who have symptomatic flatfoot.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1999; 81: 1147-1154
- Subtalar joint axis in patients with symptomatic peritalar subluxation compared to normal controls.Foot Ankle Int. 2014; 35: 1153-1158
- What are the updates on epidemiology of progressive collapsing foot deformity?.Foot Ankle Clin N Am. 2021; 26: 407-415
- Adult flatfoot.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2015; 101: S11-S17
- Treatment concepts for pes valgo planus with concomitant changes of the ankle joint : tibiotalocalcaneal arthrodesis, total ankle replacement and joint-preserving surgery.Orthopade. 2020; 49 (English. Erratum in: Orthopade. 20Mar;50(3):244): 991-999
- Tibialis posterior tendon dysfunction.Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1989; 239: 196-206
- Classification and nomenclature: progressive collapsing foot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2020; 41: 1271-1276
- Anatomy of the deltoid-spring ligament complex.Foot Ankle Clin N Am. 2021; 26: 237-247
- Stage IV posterior tibial tendon rupture.Foot Ankle Clin. 2007; 12: 341-362
- 3-Tesla magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction with relevance to clinical staging.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2011; 50: 320-328
- Update on stage IV acquired adult flatfoot disorder when the deltoid ligament becomes dysfunctional.Foot Ankle Clin. 2012; 17: 351-360
- Total ankle replacement for the valgus unstable osteoarthritic ankle.Tech Foot Ankle Surg. 2010; 9: 165-174
- Total ankle replacement with severe valgus deformity: technique and surgical strategy.J Foot Ankle Surg. 2017; 56: 618-627
- Total ankle replacement in the presence of talar varus or valgus deformities.Foot Ankle Clin. 2017; 22: 277-300
- The effects of adult acquired flatfoot deformity on tibiotalar joint characteristics.Foot Ankle Int. 2001; 22: 241-246
- Outcomes of total ankle arthroplasty in moderate and severe valgus deformity.Foot Ankle Spec. 2019; 12: 238-245
- Differences in outcomes following total ankle replacement in patients with neutral alignment compared with tibiotalar joint malalignment.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2013; 95: 1927-1934
- Comparison of intermediate to long-term outcomes of total ankle arthroplasty in ankles with preoperative varus, valgus, and neutral alignment.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018; 100: 835-842
- Outcomes of total ankle arthroplasty in ankles with >20° of coronal plane deformity.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019; 101: 2203-2211
- Peritalar instability after tibiotalarfusion for valgus unstable ankle in stage IV adult acquired flatfoot deformity.Foot Ankle Int. 2013; 34: 1677-1682
- Improvement in gait following combined ankle and subtalar arthrodesis.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2014; 96: 1863-1869
- Comparison of gait after total ankle arthroplasty and ankle arthrodesis.Foot Ankle Int. 2013; 34: 1340-1348
- Long-term functional results of total ankle arthroplasty in stiff ankles.Foot Ankle Int. 2021; 42: 527-535
- Living with both a total ankle replacement and an ankle fusion: a qualitative study from the patients' perspective.Foot Ankle Int. 2021; 42: 1153-1161
Published online: December 28, 2022
Published by Elsevier Inc.